Please see the following links:
Returns and Cancellations
Custom hats process in 3 - 4 weeks from the time of orderThis listing is for Genuine leather, laser engraved Patches. Below you will find information on ordering, designing, pricing (bulk discounts) and sizing. Please do not hesitate to reach out during the ordering process, we are always happy to help.
We are leather patch experts! Please, share your ideas for your project and we can help guide you through the option selection process.
**NEW** Add a TwelveSixteen shirt to your order! Made by us, in house. See our store for the listing.
Free Shipping at $35 and optional proof upon request on orders $25 and up.
By default, our patches have a blank, raw and natural backing. If you would like heat transfer (iron on), hook and loop fastener, , etc. you must select that as an option. Also, patches are not stitched by default, that is an option found on the second drop down and explained further below.
- From the drop downs, select your size and options (OPTIONS DETAILED BELOW)
- Indicate your desired shape and color in the personalization box. Refer to listing photos for available colors. Please note, for logos or images with fine detail, black or show brown is really going to mute those details. We recommend Spanish or Golden Brown.
- Add your quantity to the cart (or on the cart page). Make sure to use the promo code for any bulk discount your order qualifies for (BULK DISCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW).
- Following your order, upload your logo via Etsy messages by clicking on the camera (or photo) icon - or - email it to cj.co1216 [!at] gmail.com. We can typically use any file type, and welcome a challenge. If available, we prefer .ai (must be emailed) or .png files. We are happy to design whatever you want, but please inquire about your design before ordering. We will be able to advise whether or not your will also need to purchase design services (more information below).
- We do not send free samples, but do have a sample program available.
- Each option has a size associated with it.
- Plain Patch - No backing. Must be sewn or glued on.
- Heat Transfer/Iron on (Heat Trans) - Patch will have Heat Transfer backing which can be applied to garments, headwear, etc, using an iron. We 100% recommend using a hat press if attempting to adhere patches to a hat, especially a hat with a structured front.
- Add Stitching - Patch will be hand stitched around the inside edge of the patch. Please specify your desired stitching color. (not available on small patch bundles)
- Stitching Holes - With this selection, your patch will have holes in it to allow you to easily hand sew them onto your hats, garments, etc. Without holes, a commercial sewing machine is required to stitch these patches on. A standard home sewing machine could end up damaged if you attempt to use it to attach patches. We are happy to advise on getting started with stitching.
- Hook and Loop - We will STITCH Hook and loop fastener to the back of the patch. Backing will cover the back of the patch from edge to edge. However, you will only get either the loops or hooks - either the soft side (loop) or the hard side (hook). If you want both sides, please reach out to us.**NOTE** - Due to size constraints of the material, 4" patches will be about 1/8inch under 4".
- Add a border? No problem, just let us know.
- Your patch will be made to the maximum size of your selection by square inch, so your logo fills the patch, unless you specify otherwise.
Pricing, bulk discounts and promo codes -
10 to 20 - 15% - PATCH15
20 to 30- 20% - PATCH20
31 and up - 25% - PATCH25
Heat Transfer Instructions:
It is very difficult to make a one size fits all plan for the heat transfer. We can only give a place to start, then the adjustments are up to you - but we are happy to help you along the way. If you are having trouble, PLEASE just reach out. We are happy to replace any patches that may have not worked out for you, or that were damaged during a trial period. We want you to have the most pleasant experience possible with your project.
- We are happy to offer some help with your design on orders above $25. This includes adding text, removing some elements of your logo, or adding some of our vectors. We can also do simple text. Please understand there are limits to this free design service. If by our assessment your logo requires a substantial amount of work, we will contact you prior to starting the order.
- By supplying us with an image, we assume you own or have obtained the rights to reproduce that image. We may ask for proof of your ownership
- We reserve the right to decline any sale where the design can be deemed offensive. This includes, but is not limited to drug use, images that are sexual in nature, any image depicting racism or other forms of hate, inappropriate language or defamation of God or another individual.