Please see the following links:
Returns and Cancellations
Custom hats process in 3 - 4 weeks from the time of orderThis listing is for Leatherette (fake or vegan leather) Patches. These are not real leather. For our best selling, genuine leather patches, please see our store. Below you will find information on ordering, designing, pricing (bulk discounts) and sizing. Please do not hesitate to reach out during the ordering process, we are always happy to help.
Free Shipping at $35!!!
By default, our patches have no special backing. If you would like heat transfer (iron on), hook and loop fastener, etc. you must select that as an option.
- From the drop downs, select your size and backing options (OPTIONS DETAILED BELOW)
- Indicated your desired shape and color in the personalization box. Refer to listing photos for available colors. Please note, for logos or images with fine detail, any black leatherette is going to be more difficult to capture those details.
- Add your quantity to the cart. Make sure to use the promo code for any bulk discount your order qualifies for (BULK DISCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW).
- Following your order, upload your logo via Etsy messages by clicking on the camera (or photo) icon. We can typically use any file type, and welcome a challenge. If available, we prefer .ai or .png files. We are happy to design whatever you want, but please inquire about your design before ordering. We will be able to advise whether or not your will also need to purchase design services (more information below)
- Each option has a size associated with it.
- Plain Patch - No backing. Must be sewn or glued on.
- Heat Transfer (Heat Trans) - Patch will have Heat Transfer backing which can be applied to garments, headwear, etc, using an iron. We 100% recommend using a hat press if attempting to adhere patches to a hat, especially a hat with a structured front.
- Add Stitching - Patch will be hand stitched around the inside of the patch. Please specify your desired stitching color. (not available on small patch bundles)
- Stitching Holes - With this selection, your patch will have holes in it to allow you to hand sew them onto your hats, garments, etc. Without holes, a commercial sewing machine is required to stitch these patches on. A standard home sewing machine could end up damaged if you attempt to use it to attach patches.
- Hook and Loop - We will STITCH Hook and loop fastener to the back of the patch. Backing will cover the back of the patch from edge to edge. However, you will only get either the loops or hooks - either the soft side (loop) or the hard side (hook). If you want both sides, please reach out to us.**NOTE** - Due to size constraints of the hook and loop material, 4" patches will be about 1/8inch under 4".
- Add a border? No problem, just let us know.
- Don't see your size listed? No problem. We can do any size or shape of patch up to 12x12 inches. For larger patches, please see our genuine leather listing.
- Your patch will be made to the maximum size of your selection unless you specify otherwise.
Pricing, bulk discounts and promo codes -
10 to 20 - 15% - PATCH15
20 to 30- 20% - PATCH20
31 and up - 25% - PATCH25
- Orders of $25 or more qualify use of some of our design services. This includes adding text, removing some elements of your logo, or adding some of our vectors. We can also do simple text. Please understand there are limits to this free design service. If by our assessment your logo requires a substantial amount of work, we will contact you prior to starting the order.
- By supplying us with an image, we assume you own or have obtained the rights to reproduce that image. We may ask for proof of your ownership
- We reserve the right to decline any sale where the design can be deemed offensive. This includes, but is not limited to drug use, images that are sexual in nature, any image depicting racism or other forms of hate, inappropriate language or defamation of God or another individual.